Weekly Reflection (Article)

Hello and welcome back to my reflection,

This week I felt a sense of belonging when, 

When I was with my friends at interval and class time. We would have long conversation about the subject we would learn about and help each other in the way too. I felt a sense of belonging when I’m doing one of favourite hobbies, basketball. In Friday I had a game and I training after the game and felt I was belonged there.

This week I felt a sense of accomplishment when,

I did work at home and completing some questions in my assessment. I’ll have been more focus at classes and even Uru Manuka saw my work at science and said some very good feedback. I have been up to date when I missed one school day too.

This week what I noticed about my emotions was. 

That I was focus more at my goals in my classes and completing work. I’m more ambitious to do my work at home when I haven’t done it in school. I was more exhausted from the sports that I been playing and being more active outside.

This week I felt affirmed to my unique identity,

When I was with my brothers and my teammates at basketball.

Article 

There was some fossil that was discovered in Egypt that was 41 million years old. The discovery was in a famous site that has a lot of fossil that can be found. The species of the fossil was believed to be a whale and they give them a nickname Tutcetus Rayanensis and it was relating to the famous pharaoh of Egypt, Tutankhamen. They said that the whale was small and the weight of it was 187kg and was about 2.5 meters long. The species of the whale is the Basilosauridae and the whale that they found was smaller than the average basilosauridae.

Drawing of a whale in deep blue water

Three men stand behind a large fossil in a room filled with shelves and specimens