Holiday

Hello and welcome back to my blog,

Introduction 

My holiday has been a cycle of doing the same thing that consists of sleeping late, cleaning the house and laying down in my bed. The main three things that I did on the holiday was cleaning and going to practice.

Body

Cleaning is my requirement to finish before my parents come home for work. I clean everyday unless I have to leave early for meetings or training. I always take care of the kitchen by cleaning vigorously, every spec of the kitchen. I sometimes clean the refrigerator, oven and the pantry. I stocked the pantry with food and cleaned every kitchen equipment. After I am done with my chores,

I sometimes just stay in my room and  develop a habit of having naps in the afternoon which causes me to eat up a quarter of my day. If I have days that I have practices, I take the bus to go there which requires me to gain more patience from waiting at the bus. Sometimes it is just a hassle to get there because I live outside the city. After practice I get into another bus which also takes a long time to get to my desired destination.

Conclusion  

In conclusion it’s been an uneventful holiday but I’m glad to have time to rest for the next term of school.

Things that I did 

• Basketball Training
  • Cleaning
  • Church events
  • River
  • Hammer Springs
  • Sleep